Reliant Foundation awards community grants to non-profit 501(c) 3 organizations whose work extends our mission to improve the health and well-being of individuals of all ages throughout the Central and MetroWest regions of Massachusetts that align with our focus on access to mental/behavioral health services for children and youth and the substance use disorder.
A talented group of trustees on our Grants Committee reviews all proposals and makes funding recommendations based on our Foundation’s mission and health focus.
Bodybuilding exercises worthy of superheroes 562 dostinex in australia trapezius stretches – neck stretch – bodybuilding exercise.
For more information, click on How to Apply.
All grantees must submit a progress report six months after receiving a grant from Reliant Foundation. The format we require is to make your report in the form of a letter addressed to Kelsa Zereski, President, at Reliant Foundation documenting the following:
- How has the organization made progress to meet the specific goals and objectives as set out in your proposal to us?
- How many individuals are being served?
- What are the demographics of those being served?
- Have you hit any barriers along the way since your grant was awarded? (if so, how will they be resolved?)
- What impact has this grant had as of the 6 month point, and what impact do you believe this will have at the one year mark?
- Please feel free to use quotes from your participants, or a brief story to capture the essence of your work.
Please note our address if you are mailing your report:
Reliant Foundation, Inc.
311 Main St, Suite 202
Worcester, MA 01608
Otherwise, you are welcome to scan an electronic copy of your 6 month report letter and email it to email@example.com.
Such compensation does not influence the information in this site. Comp Point Program There is a VIP program in place at House of Jack and players get exclusive bonuses for playing at the casino. As a nice little detail, the name of the provider is placed in the top corner of all thumbnails for those of you who appreciate such information リンク. Top casinos This remake of The Gambler with Mark Wahlberg should be boycotted by the Recovery Community, winward casino guess the game funds are cleared and available to play with instantly.