Reliant Foundation raises funds and awards community grants for charitable projects, programs and initiatives of 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations in our service area which improve the health and well-being of individuals of all ages in the Central and MetroWest regions of Massachusetts.
Applications should align with our focus on substance use disorder, mental health and/or behavioral health services for children and youth, and programs and initiatives which reduce stigma around these issues.
A talented group of trustees on our Grants Committee reviews all proposals and makes funding recommendations based on our Foundation’s mission and health focus.
Reliant Foundation typically accepts community grant proposals once per year in October and decisions are made in November.
Next deadline: October 5, 2023.
For more information, click on How to Apply.
All grantees must submit a progress report six months after receiving a grant from Reliant Foundation. The format we require is to make your report in the form of a letter addressed to Kelsa Zereski, President, at Reliant Foundation documenting the following:
- How has the organization made progress to meet the specific goals and objectives as set out in your proposal to us?
- How many individuals are being served?
- What are the demographics of those being served?
- Have you hit any barriers along the way since your grant was awarded? (if so, how will they be resolved?)
- What impact has this grant had as of the 6 month point, and what impact do you believe this will have at the one year mark?
- Please feel free to use quotes from your participants, or a brief story to capture the essence of your work.
Please note our address if you are mailing your report:
Reliant Foundation, Inc.
311 Main St, Suite 202
Worcester, MA 01608
Otherwise, you are welcome to scan an electronic copy of your 6 month report letter and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.