Give to the Reliant Foundation
Join our work to improve health in Central and MetroWest Massachusetts.
Your gift or donation of time and effort contribute to Reliant Foundation’s annual community grant-making programs that help improve individual lives.
Want to learn more about how your contributions help us give to the community?
Ways to Give
Make a gift to Reliant Foundation. Your gift supports grants to our community partners that
target essential public health services and programs.
Monthly Giving allows you to make your gift over time, and is very easy to do through our website. The
community health issues we are taking on are enormous, and need the support of many to make an
Recognize a friend or loved one with a meaningful gift that can help change lives.
Opportunities to make a gift include:
- Make a secure online donation
- Donate securities
- Send a matching gift
- Make a planned gift
- Mail a donation (check made out to Reliant Foundation)
Gifts are a meaningful way to thank a caregiver, honor a friend or loved one, or memorialize a life. If
you would like to make a gift in honor or memory of someone, please include a detailed message with
your gift so that we can properly acknowledge the gift to your honoree or the family of the person
whose life you are memorializing.
Your gift supports grants that fund projects to:
- Strengthen mental and behavioral health services for children and youth in our community
- Help us fund local programs that support substance use prevention and recovery for all
- Initiatives to reduce stigma around mental health and substance use
- Provide impactful education and address the critical workforce shortages in these areas
Other ways to help:
Our events depend on volunteer power, and our ongoing behind-the-scenes work remains cost-effective
thanks to volunteers.
Contact us to let us know what you love to do, and we will help you find an opportunity to get involved!