Your gift to the Reliant Foundation can…
- Provide a healthy supportive environment for a child in need
- Support recovery from addiction
- Help a child recover from trauma
- Change lives
Join our work to improve health in Central and MetroWest Massachusetts.
Your gift or donation of time and effort contribute to Reliant Foundation’s annual community grant-making programs that help improve individual lives.
Want to learn more about how your contributions help us give to the community?
View our annual Report on Giving.
Ways to Give
Make a gift to Reliant Foundation. Your gift supports grants to community programs that target critical public health issues, including substance use (primarily the opioid epidemic), mental and behavioral health services for children and youth, childhood obesity, and access to nutrition.
Monthly Giving allows you to make your gift over time, and is very easy to do through our website. The public health issues we are taking on are enormous, and need the support of many to make an impact. Your ongoing support will allow us to continue efforts to improve the health of the Central and Metro West Massachusetts communities.
Recognize a friend or loved one with a meaningful gift that can help change lives.
- Make a secure online donation
- Donate securities
- Send a matching gift
- Make a planned gift
- Mail a donation (check made out to Reliant Foundation)
Gifts are a meaningful way to thank a caregiver, honor a friend or loved one, or memorialize a life. If you would like to make a gift in honor or memory of someone, please include a detailed message with your gift so that we can properly acknowledge the gift to your honoree or the family of the person whose life you are memorializing.
Your gift supports grants that fund projects to:
- Strengthen mental and behavioral health services for children and youth in our community
- Help us create local partnerships to address the growing substance use problem, including the opioid epidemic
- Support free non-profit wellness programming including massage, yoga, acupuncture, meditation and more for patients fighting cancer through our Oncology Wellness Fund
Other ways to help:
Contact us to let us know what you love to do, and we will help you find an opportunity to get involved!