When a “Thank You” Can Change Lives
When you thank your doctor, nurse or others at Reliant for the care they give, they are thrilled.
Want to take your “thank you” to the next level? A gift to the Reliant Foundation is a meaningful way to show your appreciation for the care or service you’ve received at Reliant.
Gifts from grateful patients send a strong message of “thanks,” and they help changes lives. Your gift of any amount can help:
- Bring additional children’s mental health services into our care system
- Help us create local partnerships to address the growing substance abuse problem, including the opioid epidemic
- Give dignity to breast cancer patients
- Put new books into the hands of over 15,000 young children
- Fund rides to doctors’ visits for seniors
- Expand the Let’s Go! 5-2-1-0 program across more youth serving agencies to battle childhood obesity
There are two ways to make your gift in honor of a nurse, doctor, department or other Reliant staff:
1. Donate online
Include a message in the form to detail in whose honor you’re making the gift. Also let us know if you wish your gift to remain anonymous. Click here to get started.
2. Mail a donation
Make out the check to Reliant Medical Group Foundation. Include a message to explain in whose honor you’re making the gift. Also let us know if you wish your gift to remain anonymous. Mail it to:
Reliant Medical Group Foundation
100 Front Street, 6th Floor
Worcester, MA 01608
Your gift will be listed in a special tribute section in our annual Report on Giving.
“I am so glad I chose your facility. Every receptionist, nurse, and doctor went out of their way to make sure I was comfortable and answer any questions I had. All in all it was the best experience I’ve had at a medical facility.” -A grateful patient
“I am so thrilled with my “new” eyes and thank you for your care and professionalism in performing my surgeries. To read and play music so clearly and brightly is a miracle, to be sure.” -A grateful patient