Join our work to improve health in the Central and Metro West regions of Massachusetts.
Your gift or donation of time and effort contribute to Reliant Foundation’s grant-making programs that help improve individual lives.
Make a gift to Reliant Foundation. Your gift can benefit any of our three funds:
- General Fund supports our community grant making program that is focused on critical public health issues: the opioid epidemic, children’s mental health, battling childhood obesity and increasing patients’ access to care.
- Oncology Fund supports projects that directly enhance the care and comfort of Reliant patients with cancer.
- Reach Out and Read Fund directly benefits our pediatric patients aged 6 months to 5 years.
Looking for a way to say “thanks” to your nurse, doctor or others on your Reliant care team? Recognize outstanding care with a meaningful gift that can help change lives.
Every dollar makes a difference.
- A $10 donation will buy new books for 3 early readers.
- A $35 donation buys after school fitness & nutrition education for a low-income student.
- A $50 donation will buy a wheelchair van ride to bring a senior to a doctor’s appointment.
- A $100 donation will purchase a recovery garment and an overnight kit for a breast cancer patient.
Want to learn more about how your contributions help us give to the community? View our annual Report on Giving.
Other ways to help:
Contact us to let us know what you love to do, and we will help you find an opportunity to get involved!